Design/ and Building Services
What do we do?
ABC Construction Design & Build prides itself in providing the clients with the full package of service including both design and build stages of the project.
ABC Construction prepares architectural and structural design for both Planning Permission and Building Warrants and acts as an Agent for its Clients submitting and liaising with relevant Authorities until the consents are granted.
We can also prepare rendered snapshots of the architectural design to help Clients visualise the final outcome.
How does the design stage look like?
Design phase generally consist of the following sub stages:
PREPARATION OF THE DESIGN/DRAWINGS
- Initial meeting with the Client to get an understanding of their expectations and requirements;
- Preparation of the first draft drawings;
- Meeting with the client to discuss their thoughts on the first draft and making amendments as required;
- Preparation of the final drawings;
- Preparation of structural drawings, specifications and SER certificate.
SUBMISSION OF THE DRAWINGS
- Submission of drawing and SER certificate to the local Council;
- Liaison with the Planning and Building officers.
PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED
- Obtaining Planning Permission.
BUILDING WARRANT GRANTED
- Obtaining Building Warrant..
After obtaining Planning Permission or/ and Building Warrant the construction process can commence.